• Is it possible to attach one‘s mark sheets and degree certificate for Bachelor’s degree in place of one‘s transcript?

    Yes, it is possible in case you have not received yet your transcript, nevertheless you must present a confirmation from your home university that you are a regular student.

  • Which academic records are required if I am a PhD candidate applying for the exchange program?

    Besides your Bachelor’s certificate, also the degree certificate and mark sheets of your Masters.